Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cobra Night Watch Trooper 30th

Cobra Night Watch Trooper Custom

Cobra Night Watch is one of my prefered Cobra Unities in the Gi Joe Universe.
Unhappily Hasbro haven't realesed them yet with 30th mold. So I decided to make my own custom, using a 30th's Cobra Trooper. This custom was easy and fast to make and the result was very nice.
This is one of my favorite customs from the Cobra Army.


Cobra Night Watch é uma das minhas Unidades Cobra preferidas no Universo G.I. Joe.
Infelizmente a Hasbro não o lançou ainda com molde 30th. Então decidi fazer meu próprio custom, usando um Cobra Trooper 30th. Este custom foi fácil e rápido de fazer e o resultado ficou muito legal.
Este é um dos meus customs favoritos do Exército Cobra.

gi joe action figure custom



gi joe action figure custom











No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know your opinion about this custom!

Sinta-se à vontade em dizer o que achou deste custom!