Friday, February 13, 2015

Kyle Katarn - Star Wars

Star Wars - Kyle Katarn Custom

This Action Figure Custom was a comission, I admit that I didn't know much about Kyle Katarn before. I'm not used to the Star Wars characters that don't belong to the original Trilogy. But I liked a lot to make this Star Wars Custom.
The head (Breaker's 25th) was sculpted by me with epox clay.
The light saber and the stand are Star Wars original accessories, all the other parts/accessories are from modern Gi Joe Action Figures.


Esta Figura de Ação foi uma encomenda. Admito que eu não conhecia muito sobre Kyle Katarn antes. Não estou muito acostumado com os personagens Star Wars que não pertencem a Trilogia original. Mas gostei muito de fazer este Custom Star Wars.
A cabeça (Breaker 25th) foi esculpida por mim com massa epoxi.
O sabre de luz e a base (stand) são acessórios originais Star Wars, todas as outras partes/acessórios são de Figuras de Ação Gi Joe modernos.

gi joe custom 1



gi joe custom 2


gi joe custom 3

gi joe custom 4










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know your opinion about this custom!

Sinta-se à vontade em dizer o que achou deste custom!