Friday, April 24, 2015

GI JOE SGT. SLAUGHTER

Gi Joe Custom Sgt. Slaughter

Since Retaliation's Roadblock version was released, I've seen some Sgt. Slaughter Customs in the internet using Roadblock's body, so I decided to make my own Sgt. Slaughter Gi Joe Custom (negrito). Sinceraly, this body worked perfectly to Sgt. Slaughter, better than Hasbro's body, in my opinion. But I wanted to make this Custom with something different: the baton and the whistle (at least, until the present moment I'm writing this text, I haven't seen any custom with these accessories). So I made the baton using epoxi clay, toothpick and acrylic ink, and the whistle with epoxi clay, blister plastic, thread and acrylic ink, giving some differential to this Action Figure Custom.

Desde que a versão Retaliation do Roadblock foi lançada, tenho visto alguns customs do Sgt. Slaughter na internet usando o corpo do Roadblock, então decidi fazer o meu próprio Custom Gi Joe do Sgt. Slaughter. Sinceramente, este corpo funcionou perfeitamente para o Sgt. Slaughter, melhor do que o corpo da Hasbro, na minha opinião. Mas eu queria fazer este Custom com alguma coisa diferente: o bastão e o apito (pelo menos, até o presente momento que estou escrevendo este texto, não vi nenhum custom com estes acessórios). Então fiz o bastão usando massa epoxi, palito de dente e tinta acrílica, e o apito com massa epoxi, plástico blister, linha de costurar e tinta acrílica, dando algum diferencial a esta Figura de Ação Customizada.

gi joe custom 1



gi joe custom 2


gi joe custom 3










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know your opinion about this custom!

Sinta-se à vontade em dizer o que achou deste custom!