Saturday, January 14, 2017

Clone Trooper - Star Wars

Star Wars Custom - Clone Trooper


One thing I love in the Star Wars Universe is the Troopers (Imperials, Clones, Rebels..).
I got a Clone Trooper Sgt. in an auction at ebay, but I don't like those colored details in green. At the same time, I loved the battle marks seen on the new troopers (movie). So I decided to paint this Sgt entirely white, like a common Clone Trooper, but with battle damaged marks and filth, giving it a more realistic appearance.
The Sideshow Version was my great inspiration to make this Clone Trooper Custom.
Unhappily, any 1:18 (3.75) Action Figure version has the backpack, as the Sideshow Trooper, so I took it from Ahsoka, released by Hasbro.


Uma coisa que eu amo no Universo Star Wars são os Troopers (Imperiais, Clones, Rebeldes..).
Consegui um Clone Trooper Sgt. em um leilão no ebay, más não gosto daqueles detalhes coloridos em verde. Ao mesmo tempo, adorei as marcas de batalha vistas nos novos troopers (filme). Então decidi pintar inteiramente este Sgt. de branco, como um Clone Trooper comun, más com marcas de danos de batalhas e sujeira, dando uma aparência mais realista.
A versão Sideshow foi minha grande inspiração para fazer este Custom Clone Trooper.
Infelizmente, nenhuma versão de Figura de Ação 1:18 (3.75) tem a mochila, como o Trooper da Sideshow, então peguei-a da Ahsoka, lançada pela Hasbro.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know your opinion about this custom!

Sinta-se à vontade em dizer o que achou deste custom!